the secret of happiness is...

The Lord and his gospel.
this morning was amazing. i woke up bright and early one morning to go the temple with two of my greatest best friends. His love was so strong in there i wanted to cry. we went with a friend in mind, we were fasting for her, and even had her name put on the prayer list. later that day, in seminary, a cute boy got up and shared his testimony of fasting. earlier in the week he had told me that was one thing he had no testimony of. as he shared his new found testimony of fasting, in that moment i could feel myself gaining my own testimony of the power of fasting and i started to cry. i was so grateful for that boy and his testimony. and i'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father giving me that experience while i was having a fast of my own. i love Him.
bless you
cami.

No comments:

Post a Comment