it makes me sick...

 
i'm really bugged today. 
this is why:
i try really hard to make myself someone who people are willing to talk to.
i try really hard to show people i don't judge. 
i try really hard to show people i love them no matter what is going on in their lives.

but one thing that really bugs me is when a friendship has reached 
a certain point, and they still feel like they have to keep things from me because quote 
"i'm mormon and i will judge them." 
it makes me sick.
i can't tell you how often it happens tho!
it honestly breaks my heart when some one feels they can't trust me.
i have that feeling right now, 
and yesterday. 
anyway i just wanted to get that out. 
it guess it makes me feel better to write...? :)
bless
-cami

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you wrote it down.

    Did you know that writing negative experiences or feelings down is proven to deaden the effect of them upon your psyche? Tis true.

    ReplyDelete